Trade Events Online is a specialised virtual platform created by Advantix Ltd – the UK’s events and digital media company established in 2002. Trade Events Online is designed to hold international webinars, conferences, and demonstrations to promote technological developments and international trade cooperation. Since its creation in June 2020, Trade Events Online was used to host a great number of public and private events focusing on mining, finance, infrastructure, transport and pharmaceutical sectors. Trade Events Online has been shortlisted as a platform of choice by the UK’s and International Government and Commercial organisations.
Key features of the platform
- Turn-key services ranging from events planning to their running and post-production.
- Zero-compromise security offers complete, professional-grade protection for hosted events.
- Browser enabled platform enables easy access to live video, chat, and downloadable content without the need to download any software.
- Live multilingual support during events ensures a seamless boarding experience for attendees.
- Video streaming of events is enriched with visual elements and custom branding which creates a highly professional viewing experience.
- Trade Events Online can integrate speaker presentations delivered from a wide range of webinar platforms e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Google meet, etc.
- Trade Events Online can be used for organising multilingual events with simultaneous translation to up to five languages.
- Organisers are offered options to host materials after their events for up to 24 months.
- Organisers can offer their guests open and password-protected access to the event materials.