Scottish Development International (SDI) is the Scottish Government’s international trade and investment agency.
SDI works closely with Department of International Trade, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and the new South of Scotland Enterprise. We have 200+ employees worldwide in 34 offices. We provide:
On the trade side:
• Identifying market opportunities and providing market intelligence,
• Organising overseas exhibitions, events and trade missions,
• Facilitating connections and business relationships.
On the inward side:
• Support in identifying suitable investment location,
• Training and recruitment support,
• Access to finance,
• Identifying suitable business partners.
For more information please visit our website
Michal Sobczyk, Senior Trade Manager for Poland and Baltics